We believe Watchmethink will become a standard innovation and insight tool amongst
brand owners and the multitude of agencies that support them. We don’t fit into a traditional research model, and that is by design. We simply want to record consumer experience. Our success will be built upon our ability, passion and commitment to continually provide sufficient motivation within our community of thinkers to exceed our client expectations.
- New to using video in your #marketresearch efforts? Check out SearchEditShare.video ow.ly/1ivV30cSrxr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Discover how SearchEditShare.video enables you to harvest authentic, in-the-moment consumer #feedback ow.ly/cbSt30cSrGo #MRX #qual 1 day ago
- RT @rshotton: The problem with taking customer claims at face value By the @marketoonist https://t.co/F707CBjZPU 1 day ago
- Cut to the key #research message quickly and precisely with SearchEditShare.video ow.ly/v1lB30d0pLM… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- 'Ordinary people aren’t data, and planners don’t allow for that'. Yeah that. It's what we've been saying for a whil… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- Brand Brands community Consumer Crowdsourcing Customer Entrepreneurs Ethnography experience Faris Yakob flowingdata.com Focus group Global Ideas IDEO Incentives Innovation Insight Internet Investment Marketing Marketing and Advertising Market research Neuromarketing New product development Observation Problem Product Relationships Seth Seth Godin Social media Social network Strategic planning transparency User-generated content Video Yogurt YouTube