We believe Watchmethink will become a standard innovation and insight tool amongst
brand owners and the multitude of agencies that support them. We don’t fit into a traditional research model, and that is by design. We simply want to record consumer experience. Our success will be built upon our ability, passion and commitment to continually provide sufficient motivation within our community of thinkers to exceed our client expectations.
- Peston on Vox Pops on PM 'a PR attempt by the BBC to prove they really cared about real people'..but then..at 27mins bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08… 1 week ago
- RT @ImpactMRS: Is mobile really the future of research? @basis_insight hosted an event to discuss this and @ImpactMRS listened in: https://… 1 week ago
- RT @andrew_mmr: Jenny from @WatchMeThink illuminates what millennials really think @FDINUK @mmr_research #Video https://t.co/9JHbRtMo1V 1 week ago
- Our Jenny will be speaking @FDINUK seminar tomorrow (and showing video) about the emerging consumers relationship with food & drink. 1 week ago
- RT @FalmouthUni: Congrats to @FalmouthSD Jayden Newman on your win @WatchMeThink Student Packaging Designer of the Year Awards 2017 - https… 2 weeks ago
- Brand Brands community Consumer Crowdsourcing Customer Entrepreneurs Ethnography experience Faris Yakob flowingdata.com Focus group Global Ideas IDEO Incentives Innovation Insight Internet Investment Marketing Marketing and Advertising Market research Neuromarketing New product development Observation Problem Product Relationships Seth Seth Godin Social media Social network Strategic planning transparency User-generated content Video Yogurt YouTube