We believe Watchmethink will become a standard innovation and insight tool amongst
brand owners and the multitude of agencies that support them. We don’t fit into a traditional research model, and that is by design. We simply want to record consumer experience. Our success will be built upon our ability, passion and commitment to continually provide sufficient motivation within our community of thinkers to exceed our client expectations.
- RT @rshotton: Cheskin on how the colour of products, from 7-Up to margarine, affects their taste fastcompany.com/1804825/coke-d… https://t.co/jz7B… 18 hours ago
- Great final talk from @belindaparmar and top hosting from @herdmeister Lots to think about, even more to action. Ri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- We really enjoyed #campaignunderground this afternoon. Didn't think we'd be dancing to Elvis, but hey. Top sessions on emotion and empathy. 5 days ago
- RT @herdmeister: The brilliant Cheryl Galverly of @TheAA_UK on emotional advertising @Campaignmag #campaignunderground https://t.co/kWMGO2Y… 5 days ago
- Real people. There they are again. What about funny ads with real people? campaignlive.co.uk/article/consum…? 5 days ago
- Brand Brands community Consumer Crowdsourcing Customer Entrepreneurs Ethnography experience Faris Yakob flowingdata.com Focus group Global Ideas IDEO Incentives Innovation Insight Internet Investment Marketing Marketing and Advertising Market research Neuromarketing New product development Observation Problem Product Relationships Seth Seth Godin Social media Social network Strategic planning transparency User-generated content Video Yogurt YouTube